COVID-19 Update: Our steps to ensure the safety of our employees and customers
Like all businesses and retailers, we are closely monitoring the ongoing developments related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). The safety and well-being of our staff and customers is our highest priority and we wanted to reach out to let you know that we are taking the recommended steps and precautions to keep our crew informed and ensure your shopping experience is safe and pleasant.
We have stepped up our cleaning and disinfecting procedures, giving extra focus to public areas, including frequent cleaning of counters, consultation areas, credit card keypads and other surfaces regularly handled by customers. Additionally, we advise employees who feel ill to remain home. We continue to monitor and follow the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, state and local health departments.
We have taken the additional steps:
- Our showroom is open and we are offering curbside pick- up and are doing contactless delivery.
- Curbside Pick-Up: If you would like to pre-pay over the phone or online, you can call us when you get to the store and we can bring your flowers out to our "pick-up table". Cash is not accepted for cubside pick-up.
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes: Hospital and Nursing Home deliveries will be left at the desk.
- Businesses: Because some individuals are working from home, please make sure the recipient is working at the workplace.
- Deliveries: We will call the recipient before delivery. Our priority is keeping everyone as safe and healthy as possible. Out of an abundance of caution, we’re doing contactless deliveries. Our drivers will drop flowers off at the recipient’s front door, where applicable. We will call recipient to notify them the flowers have been delivered.
We thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon. We wish you and yours continued good health!